Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
All items that qualify for a return may do so for online store credit only. We can NOT guarantee that by the time we receive your return the item/size you need will still be in stock; therefore, only store credit will be issued. Items must be return postmarked within 7 days. The amount of store credit issued with be for the item returned not including shipping charges. Please scroll down to see the list of items that are not returnable.
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached. Please see the tips below for keeping your items in returnable condition
1. Shoes can scuff very easily on any hard surface. We recommend trying shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes. Shoes must be returned in the original shoe box within an outer box. DO NOT return shoes using the shoe box as a shipping box or they will be considered not returnable/exchangeable.
2. Be very careful not to get deodorant on clothes. If clothing is returned with deodorant stains it is not considered in returnable condition.
3. If returned items have an odor including the smell of smoke of an kind item is not considered in returnable condition.
4. Please take care in packaging your return so it isn't damaged during shipping DO NOT USE STAPLES as this could damage the clothing.
Items Not Returnable
- hair accessories, hats, jewelry, purses & totes, scarves, sunglasses, socks
- holiday clothing, shoes or accessories
- leggings/yoga pants
- clearance/final sale items
Something Pink Boutique Return Address:
Something Pink Boutique
20821-D Eva Street #195
Montgomery, TX 77356
SPB doesn't pay for return shipping. Feel free to use the shipping carrier of your choice when returning. You may reship in the same packaging if carrier approves. DO NOT use staples as they might damage the contents of the package. Include a copy of the invoice with your return.
SPB reserves the right to have the final decision on whether an item is considered in returnable condition.